Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Golf clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 15 2009 3:18 PM (5 replies)
  • cowboy575
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2009 7:20 AM

I was just wondering if you buy clubs can you sell them for different ones.?

Just wondering.

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2009 8:03 AM

Yes you can sell them back (for credit) at around 25% of the purchase cost.

• GaCowboy
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 10:32 AM

I'm new here so bear with me. If 1 have more than 1 name as a member, and I buy new clubs, do all my names get the clubs?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 11:02 AM

GaCowboy:

I'm new here so bear with me. If 1 have more than 1 name as a member, and I buy new clubs, do all my names get the clubs?

You are only allowed one user name per person. See HERE. You should e-mail WGT and have them close down your multiple accounts.

So the answer to our question is no.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 11:16 AM

To expand, just a bit, on what Soulcatcher was getting at.... it would be a very good idea to write WGT and ask them to disable ALL of the accounts you have, minus the one you want to keep, of course...

Should you not do this, WGT has the option of disabling / deleting ALL of your accounts even if you have purchased items... they would be forfeit.  Should you happen to place in a tournament with said multiple accounts and happen to win a monetary prize, you could also be responsible for the return of said prizes.

You must be at least 18 and can only have one account.  Those are the rules.

Peace                                              

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2009 3:18 PM

Thanks for the info. I will take care ot it.

RSS