Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Judge Is In

Sat, Sep 15 2018 6:47 PM (37 replies)
  • BillyMayfair
    4,630 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 11:51 PM

Welcome Judge...Plano, TX here.

Saw that you are the owner of a CC here, so thought I might ask if you have this problem...

(...sorry about the small print, but hopefully with the slide bar it made it large enough you can read it)

As you can see it involves CC owner's tools - deleting and pinning CC forum threads -  and from what I can tell from reading the forums, has been a "problem" for literally YEARS with WGT using the same "we're aware of the problem but don't have a resolution" type similar responses.  It certainly seems like WGT really has no intent of trying to fix this issue given the length of time this has been going on.

The previous owner and I tried some of the "fixes" others have tried i.e. transferring ownership back and forth, leaving the CC and coming back etc. all to no avail, and now I can't even delete my own posts in the CC forum....so we've moved backward rather than forward.

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 2:01 PM

Very Good point sir. I've owned my club for 3 yrs now and 2 out of the 3 owners tools have never worked. And the one that does, seems to get ignored. IE., i only want to recruit tour pros and above, yet, i still keep getting hacks. I don't like kicking them out, but i don't want them either.  This has been going on for as long as i've been a member. And i don't think it will ever change.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cheers,(quadrock123)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 6:43 PM

Since when does WGT ever fix anything with out screwing something else up?????

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 11:15 PM

quadrock123:
    i only want to recruit tour pros and above, yet, i still keep getting hacks.
    Just to exclude the improbable: Have you set the "Recruit Members" tag accordingly?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 2:36 AM

quadrock123:

Very Good point sir. I've owned my club for 3 yrs now and 2 out of the 3 owners tools have never worked. And the one that does, seems to get ignored. IE., i only want to recruit tour pros and above, yet, i still keep getting hacks. I don't like kicking them out, but i don't want them either.  This has been going on for as long as i've been a member. And i don't think it will ever change.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cheers,(quadrock123)

I never have a problem with my owners tools. If its EMails to all Members, they might not have it checked off in contact info in their account settings. Other than that everything works fine.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 5:31 PM

Whats up Don.... See you on face book

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2018 6:47 PM

Good thing Hacks take up space,  Remember when you were one ? A-----E

RSS