Help › Forums

Re: Can wgt HELP ME?

Sat, May 11 2019 1:41 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • huskerketel
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 2:30 PM

By huskerketel in Starter Club Duffers
    Yesterday around 11:00 am I tried to order a new set of balls but then when I tried to forward the order it just bounces me back to order again. I told WGT and so far they haven't done anything except to tell me how to order balls and pay for them. NUTS, I have been doing this for over ten years. I use the new Max Pro ball and one WGT man sent me 3 Calloway balls. The Max has a 5 rating for speed and the Calls have a 2 and I am not going to use them. I hope today they get something done, but I don't plan on trying to play with the Calloway balls after I got myself set for the slower balls. But this may mean I miss some of our events.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 2:46 PM

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 4:37 PM

Go to your account and see if you were charged for the balls. If you were charged for the balls go to your update equipment and add them to your inventory.

you have this same post in community help and the other fellow told you what to do to get your balls in play.You must remove the callys and insert the balls that you bought

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2018 11:27 AM

If you get your balls, could you ask them to put back the disappearing flagsticks. If you’ve been doing this for 10 years you must know how to edit equipment. And I see in your profile you have Calloway balls. If you’re ordering balls and credits are being deducted, keep pestering WGT. If you’re not being charged try reinstalling the app if you’re mobile. If you play on a PC, load the app on your phone or tablet and see if you can place your order there.

• huskerketel
    409 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 5:14 AM

we now come up with a new speed for putting : SUPPER SSPEED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

My question is where is that sent to us notifying this change? where does it stand in relation to our being informed of changes?

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 4:23 AM

Are you using a new/different browser? I play with Waterfox But most websites like my bank,amazon and almost any other site I cant make any transaction with  Waterfox.

• charting0
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 10:29 AM

so far I lost 400000 wtg balls and that yank commentor  keeps telling me its time to reload reload what my pants lol my aim is to hit 1 million of wtg starter balls out of bounds and lose them and see how many times he tells me to reload lol and of course I get my xp for logging in every day 

• vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 11:07 AM

WGT doesn't have the brains to do anything........

• charting0
    19 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 4:05 PM

yank man /.

he keeps telling me its time to reload is that a usa code expression????

• charting0
    19 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 9:54 AM

it not matter how many times yank man you say time to reload I intent to lose min 100 million starter balls of wgt I will never stop 

• PAGES
RSS