Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Henry Kawa > Moderator?

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:29 AM (61 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,949 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 12:07 PM

You probably wouldn't look good in a green jacket anyway!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 5:23 PM

twinponds169:

Hell, the way this game has been going, I just figured you were the owner making all the decisions............

LOL.  No comment.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 5:58 PM

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 6:38 PM

good on you henry but think your flogging a dead horse

• plumbology
    1,102 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 4:08 PM

Is this your normal ego stroking HK?

Rhetorical question of course. 

If you can read HK has already told you and anyone who reads he is the best that is, was or every will be and that's the fact Jack!!! 

HK you are right. You are untouchable by anyone but your lonesome self. 

Best wishes on your quest of self anointment. (btw anointment is not lotion)

HenryKawa:

Someday, I will tell everyone the truth about Henry Kawa.

Whats funny, I can tell the truth and no one will believe me anyways.  

Its like when I had a full house and told everyone at the table they better fold cause I have aces over kings.  They raised instead of folding.  I took down a large pot.

In all the years of many people trying to get me banned, I was never banned. 

Henry Kawa - untouchable?  lol

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 4:51 PM

plumberology, 

Very good comment.  Funny and Witty.   I liked it.  At least its original.  Would you believe there is someone in another thread, calling people "Pinocchio", NOW that's old and dry, but you sir are far from dry.  Thank you.  Can we be friends?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 8:51 AM

Hello Folks.   I have not been around for some time.   Summer is almost over and I will be popping in more often from now on.   I am even thinking about applying for a Moderator position once again.  I attempted to become a moderator in 2019, but things happened in my life and I decided to turn down the position.  I have good friends who are executives with TOP GOLF and I will be reaching out to them shortly.  Hopefully, I am a welcomed addition as a Moderator.

If anyone objects, please let me know.  The last thing I want to do is create dissension in the WGT Community.  

Love you all.   Have a great day and talk to  you soon.

Henry Kawa.

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 3:37 PM

HenryKawa:
    The last thing I want to do is create dissension in the WGT Community.  

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 8:18 PM

HenryKawa:
    I am even thinking about applying for a Moderator position once again.  I attempted to become a moderator in 2019, but things happened in my life and I decided to turn down the position.

Henry, a lot has happened since 2019.  I believe that now, if you want to become a Moderator, you must become a Junior Moderator first.  As I'm sure you can imagine, competition for the Junior Moderator positions is fierce.  So fierce, in fact, that I only know of one WGT member who has become one.

The good news:  Junior Moderators are given a badge.  I understand that, as a retired Police Officer, you may have once worn a badge.  That experience would certainly work in your favor.

Good luck 🍀

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 10:19 PM

Hello Sam.  I appreciate your comments so much I tried to send you a friend request, but was unable to.  Thanks anyways.  Henry.

RSS