Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 36444xp Points Single Pass For My Club

Fri, Jul 20 2018 5:27 PM (8 replies)
  • CoolRunningx
    4,719 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 1:56 PM

Chuffed  with   this  One.......!   1000   days  in  a  row

Thought  id  see  how  many   xp  points,  i  could   get  with  a  Single  Pass

36444  xp  points

Bought  a  Juice  Bottle   

Premiership  member

1000 days  in  a  row

all  added  up

All  added  up  see  screen  shots  and  Leveled up  as  well  ;)

Not  a  Bad  Day on  wgt  ;)

Proud  to   be  a  Member  of    The  Auld  Muckers  Society,

as  long  as  your  Super  Active,  and  participate  in  our  Comps,  Send  me  a  Friends   request,  and  we  can  go  from  there

Have  a  Good  un

Bob

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2018 2:51 PM

• CoolRunningx
    4,719 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 12:58 PM

Agree  to  some  of  your  points  Above,  But  Like  you  say..   A  Lot  Points

More  Chuffed  with  1000  Days  in  a  Row.  Takes  Some  Doing...!

Good  Luck  All

on  the  green  Stuff

Bob

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 1:47 PM

Indeed 1,000 is a lot.  Way to go Bob.

The thing that is disheartening in a way is there are no more XP bonus days until a player gets to 2,000 Consecutive Days.

When, if, one does the payoff however is quite large:

The above was mine a couple of weeks back doing the same as Bob did in a quick 10 minute round.

• CoolRunningx
    4,719 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 12:38 PM

Wowza  Thats  Amazing    Double  Mine...  So  you  were  on  2000  days  in  a  row..?

Awesome,  May  i  say   Hell  of  a Achievement...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disapointing  to  here  that   1050   1100    etc  etc  No  Bonuses  surely Not   ?

Fffs  Why  not   Come  On  WGT   Reward  those  who  are  Super  active...!

Bob

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 12:49 PM

CoolRunningx:
    Reward  those  who  are  Super  active...!

Rewards are overrated ;)

3883 (1001 CDP) to 6877 XPs (1999 CDP) are deemed enough, obviously, for those CDP addicts with the "thousand days" badge.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 1:22 PM

alosso:

CoolRunningx:
    Reward  those  who  are  Super  active...!

Rewards are overrated ;)

3883 (1001 CDP) to 6877 XPs (1999 CDP) are deemed enough, obviously, for those CDP addicts with the "thousand days" badge.

I kind of agree with Paul...not sure what all those points get for the CC...20 directors?

• CoolRunningx
    4,719 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 2:15 PM
    Agree with above, But isnt it Nice to see what you goto a 50 100 150 200 days.. So on So on, be rewarded...! reason I want more xps is For club Purposes Get to Higher levels to un-lock Inner Tournaments..! would rather dee Credits as a Prize to Purchase Sleeves ;) All Good Stuff Bob The Auld Muckers Society
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 5:27 PM

To those that may question what the "rewards" are for getting a boat load of XPs and CC XPs; I have to say everyone of us feels a sense of satisfaction in different ways.

Many old / long time players who now get upset with a round of less birdies then pars simply have forgotten the first time they broke Par - the sense of accomplishment / pride they felt all those years back.  

One has to have some sort of goal to shot for or else the game just has no challenge.

CoolRunningx:

Agree with above, But isnt it Nice to see what you got to a 50 100 150 200 days.. So on So on, be rewarded...!

To this I say simply, indeed. 

The reward does not have to be something tangible - helpful in a game sense - it can be anything. While we tend to gloss over them somewhat as we have been playing for awhile - some may want diamond awards for Eagles, or holes in one, or Alt Shot wins. That is how they get their sense of satisfaction progressing along the way.

CoolRunningx:

reason I want more xps is For club Purposes Get to Higher levels to un-lock Inner Tournaments..! would rather dee Credits as a Prize to Purchase Sleeves ;) All Good Stuff Bob The Auld Muckers Society

This ^^^^^

There are many that say that a certain level is all you need to get to in your CC. While yes Level 51 (LOL) seems a bit absurd (and is a mistake that WGT admits); I see the OP's pride.

A level 12 CC may very well desire 20 CC tournaments.  So every step to getting there is a victory for them.  Celebrate that.

EE

As an side:  There are currently 94 CCs that are level 19 or above (the last time I updated my master list). WGT shows 50 CCs in their list of CCs sorted by level. This means that 44 are not shown. OK that would be fine if WGT were rational and listed them in order from 1 to 50 based on CC XPs BUT this list is random not in order. Imagine my frustration when for 4 months my CC was the next one that would make L20 but was not on the list. A number of those 44 CCs not on the list are in the same situation right now....

RSS