Re: Apparel Vanity

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 6 2018 11:24 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2018 3:12 PM

After all that being said, 

i want ten different colors to choose from if I'm level ten. I know every intricacy on how the apparel plan works. Just make the shades of green match green, and purple match etc etc. across the "brands".

make level ten all black or gold or like karate, each level is a certain color, till you get a black belt. 

I want ten rare colors for each item level. I want ten colors for each epic item level, and the shades all match each other so I can mobile cross dress! 

Is that clear now?, give me more options I'm not scared to pay your fees. Thank you

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2018 6:53 PM

LordXeno:

I want ten rare colors for each item level. I want ten colors for each epic item level, and the shades all match each other so I can mobile cross dress! 

Maybe you missed your calling, sounds like you would have enjoyed fashion or interior design.  Lol just kidding

Did you find the touch ink jet cartridge looking box that allowed you to change them?  Sounds like it, anyway.  

• LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 4:07 PM

Of course - there are 5 brands, 5 items ,4 colors  for each common- 100 items. 

5 brands, 5 items, two colors for each rare and epic- 100 more items-  but level ten rare and epic seem impossible(see earlier rants) so minus 50. 

Since you can only wear one of 5 items at a time, I get like 25 outfits- and only about 5 to ten that match in color- all the others are hideous clown costumes from hades

michael Jordan, Jerry rice, both very particular about the perfect uniform. 

Dont judge me, I want to coordinate! 

Maw stated before, I do not fear your rediculous fees WGT! 

• LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 11:24 AM

Thank you WGT,,,! 

Todays update was a wish granted. 

I can feel good and look good...

• PAGES
RSS