Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What do you consider the most vital piece of apparel?

Wed, Oct 11 2023 8:46 PM (22 replies)
  • FRESHCHOPS
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 9:10 PM

What is your most important piece of apparel and why? What do you prioritize leveling up?

I love the "Swing Edge Cap" with added driver distance (which seems to be one of the most popular).  But if I had to pick one I'd consider the MVP of my apparel, I'd have to say the "Epic Swing Edge Glove"

• flatstick96
    208 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 4:20 PM

The swing edge cap is the only thing I wear; the extra distance is very helpful for a player like me who refuses to shell out for expensive balls.  Most of my play is non-coin matches though, and I don't want the hassle of having to adjust from playing with apparel to playing without it, so I avoid the rest of the apparel completely.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 4:38 PM

The SE cap and the SE Epic gloves..I switch diff apparels for different look, except ones that added Iron distance,and iron spin.

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 11:09 PM

SE cap, and glove for sure. 

I also like to change for a clean look, ie MAX black pants & shoes, with C&M black/white vest.  Trouble is the vest messes with iron distance.  As I’ve said before, it’d be nice to have an option to turn off apparel benefits.  

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 12:54 AM

Purple sweater.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 9:18 PM

FRESHCHOPS:

What is your most important piece of apparel and why? What do you prioritize leveling up?

I love the "Swing Edge Cap" with added driver distance (which seems to be one of the most popular).  But if I had to pick one I'd consider the MVP of my apparel, I'd have to say the "Epic Swing Edge Glove"

While the Epic SE Glove gives you 3 attributes, epic items takes a considerable longer amount of time to upgrade than common ones. IMO the best glove is the Common TG Glove with slower driver meter speed and iron sweet spots. And of course the SE Hat is a must have 

• Nav919
    330 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 11:32 AM

The Apparel gear ideally needs to be mixed & matched for which game your playing.

1)The CLASH games you want the 'Apparel attributes', but don't need the Sponsorship, but it can mess up other stuff like 'Rough Surface Power' (for the SE EPIC stuff).

2) The Turf Wars, needs coins so the 'TOPGOLF EPIC GLOVE'  can be way more beneficial than the 'SE EPIC GLOVE'. Both with slower driver meters & iron sweetspot. But the TOPGOLF HAS a coin percentages advantage. Again no Sponsorship loyalties needed.

3) The 6 hourly Apparel games, is the 'fodder' for loading & building up the Apparel & coins stock. 

Apparel 'looks' can be permanent with the 2 TABS available - 1 has to be bought tho.

Ideally 3 TABS needs to be available to switch APPAREL quickly to tweek any advantages out.

1900 fills each BOX. That's 750 times you will upgrade your Apparel Boxes to fill all the COMMON, RARE & EPIC. EG; - an SE EPIC at L8 is ONLY 21.05% full (400). With 500 more to fill L9, and 1000 more to fill L10.

I've 600 Apparel attire upgrades done of the 750. So 80%-ish in total full. Gone round COMMON fills about 5 times.

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2021 12:44 PM

My "MAX Panties" are a must!

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 2:41 PM

swing edge shorts and top golf glove, because we just cant get enough of them...

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2022 10:57 PM

This hat... because it really encapsulates the way I feel about apparel 

RSS