Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Survey's

Wed, Sep 19 2018 3:52 AM (5 replies)
  • edinpa
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 7:13 AM

Can you PLEASE dump these pathetic options for getting credits. Example... FIRST question was, What are the colors in this list. 4 out of 5 were colors, clicked them. Survey is not for you. Are you joking me ?

WGT is a good game but the businesses they associate with are a fraud !

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 8:12 AM

Simply because the manipulation checks aren't always properly formatted does not mean there is fraud involved. 

Generally, I've found the surveys to be legitimate, even if I would structure some of the questions differently on some surveys. But that's a design issue, not a legitimacy one.

Indeed, the other day, I participated in a follow-up survey to one of the ones on here. The market research company contacted me. For participation, I earned a $50 Amazon gift card. 

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 2:53 PM

These surveys are becoming a joke, they let you complete the survey (sometimes) congratulate you for doing the survey, and then they tell you that you are not elegible to complete this survey ?????????  this was done about 5 mins since and was about hearing and sight tests,so, whats going on here, they just getting all your personal info and then probably selling it on to other parties.  ANSWER  either get rid of the surveys completely or get them organised properly. No use contacting Support as they just ask for pictures ans other delaying tactics

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 5:47 PM

I accomplished this, over the duration of 2 Alt Shot matches.

A waste of time?

NO.

What are you doing, while another player takes their turn?

Stop wasting your time. Get Paid While Playing.

2018-09-16 Peanut Labs earned 86 credits Completed Offer 86 Cr
    2018-09-16 Peanut Labs earned 5 credits Completed Offer 5 Cr
    2018-09-16 Peanut Labs earned 108 credits Completed Offer 108 Cr
    2018-09-16 RadiumOne earned 1 credits Completed Offer 1 Cr
    2018-09-16 RadiumOne earned 1 credits Completed Offer

1 Cr

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2018 5:02 PM

I disagree keep them. They are a good way to make credits to play this game.You do have to spend some time on it and learn how to pick and choose which surveys to take.Very little if any fraud though there are some glitches. Many pay 5 credits just for trying even if you don't take the full survey as you can see on the post listing the payouts above.There are good and bad days sometimes it seems I spend more time than  it is worth it while other times I get survey after survey paying out in little time. Overall it averages out to well worth it.I have made thousands of credits doing surveys.

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2018 3:52 AM

Thanks for that Les, I thought it was me ,but, also I saee it is happening to other people so I wil percivere with it .

Regards John  (RODY)

RSS