Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Buds N Suds

Mon, Dec 7 2020 7:32 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • koufax1
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2018 9:54 AM

I have been a member of Buds N Suds CC - the other morning I wanted to play a tournament and i received a message that said "I was not a member of any CC" --

Did Buds N Suds leave the site, or is there something else that could be the problem?

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2018 7:56 PM

Check you wall. One of your club members has your answer.

• craigsheehy
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2018 12:49 PM

Did you find out what happened?  I was a member also and poof, no longer.  

• craigsheehy
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2018 5:23 PM

If I’m no longer in the Club, how do I get to their wall?  Thanks

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 6:29 AM

Above these posts, click the button that says WGT community. There will be a drop down box and from there click on WGT player and type in StickyQ. He was your owner and his profile will come up. You will find a place to post on his wall from there. You can also read his blog there to get updates.

• djw240
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 4:06 AM

How do you send a message to WGT as Sticky has requested all members to do?

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 7:46 AM

Bottom of this page there is a link that says "Contact Us"

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 10:37 AM

I think all the Beer has been drank and the Budz burnt but just a guess

• Haligonian2
    91 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 3:33 AM

I'm a little late in checking in here, so my apologies about that.

"Buds 'n" Suds" suffered a mysterious crash about a month and a half ago, but after working with WGT on it for a couple of weeks, StickyQ (our owner) managed to get another version up and running with its former standing & all former privileges restored.

It's called Buds 'n' Suds- The Daily Players Club (for some reason they couldn't give us back our old name).

Again, I should have looked at this board much sooner, but there you have it- Buds 'n' Suds is back in business.

-Hal2

• koufax1
    8 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 8:11 AM

Recently I have been getting a message when attempting to play --  "Allow media5.wgt.com to store information on your computer.  Allow is marked, i hit "close" and can play the game for one hole before I get the same message and the game is locked

• PAGES
RSS