Re: Common sense, or nonsense

Fri, Jul 13 2018 12:17 PM (42 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 9:29 AM

Dneirf:

Mythanatos:

putters aren't subjective really. ~snip~ 

An putter is like an woman, one must love it, cherish it, hold it, talk softly to it, and protect it.

Dneirf named his TaylorMade Limited Red Spider Putter M2 (L101+) "Ginger"

Ginger is well balanced, slim and curvy. Ginger accompanies me during both the long and the short challenges.

Always stays in line, never no need to be concerned of her straying.

Ginger makes soft contact with the ball, delivering an smooth roll, causing an relaxed feeling of confidence with every release.

She is always willing to play, whether we ding or we don't ding.

I would never part myself from Ginger for any other putter, not even for the Gold Putter.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

I must have rented Gingers wicked and evil twin, Elphaba.  She acted just like the wicked witch of the west.  Lol     Didn't do what she was asked, always doing whatever she wanted,  I am really glad you got the better one,  good luck   ;^)     I named my sabertooth, Glenda! ( ligniting things up here,   lol) 

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 11:20 AM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 12:17 PM

Thanks so much, Dneirf, that is the coolest!!!!!wish  I knew how to put it on my wall, I'm extremely proud of it!  Playing on mobile there is so much that you can't do. That is unless your very good on computers, and I'm not.  Sincerely, thanks again!!!!! 

RSS