Forums

Help › Forums

Re: You did not qualify for this tournament

Sun, Jul 1 2018 12:14 PM (6 replies)
  • MYTHofPANDORA
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 9:28 AM

Why i did not qualify for the VUSO if i'm a US legal resident, i live in a US territory and i have the 20th place in the qualify tournament ?   This is the 1st time that i'm not allow to play in 6 years.  

2. Eligibility.

Participation in the Contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older.  Note, however, that only individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Norway, Ireland, The Netherlands, and South Korea who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the entrant's state or province/territory ("province") of residence, whichever is greater are eligible to win prizes.

The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Norway, The Netherlands, Japan, and South Korea (the “Sweepstakes Geographic Eligibility” criteria) who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the entrant's state or province/territory ("province") of residence, whichever is greater. Residents of Australia are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes and no Sweepstakes entries will be accepted from residents of this country, even if they have entered the Contest.

Employees, officers, and directors of World Golf Tour, Inc. ("Sponsor), and each of their affiliated entities, parent, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, legal advisors, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household with each, are not eligible to enter or win prizes in the Promotion. Void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.  

This has to be some kind of mistake !  

Liz

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 9:48 AM

What makes you think you didn't qualify? It hasn't started yet.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 9:57 AM
    It's the same every year.
  • MYTHofPANDORA
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 10:16 AM

YankeeJim:

What makes you think you didn't qualify? It hasn't started yet.

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 10:21 AM

we've all got that screen (and yes I qualified too)....WGT does that every year for some reason...hopefully it'll be changed today

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 11:28 AM

should be available now...good luck :)

• MYTHofPANDORA
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 12:14 PM

BigKnight:

should be available now...good luck :)

Yes it is ! Thanks

RSS