Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No more mobile ads?

Wed, Jul 11 2018 1:56 PM (30 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 1:56 PM

DoctorLarry:
    That, and SlickHunter getting 1500 credits in one day (?) makes me think it is not a specific WGT problem, but a combination of issues related to iOS (or other mobile OS) version, and/or other installed apps on the mobile.  Maybe it does have something to do with whether one plays mostly on the PC or mobile (with the differences noted above related to sponsorships, apparel, etc).  I almost never play on mobile - use it for watching ads, and play every day on the PC.

With respect to playing the game, I think you're correct. Earlier today, I saw the announcement that they're canceling this week's clash because of mobile issues.

With respect to watching ads, ironically, I've had more problems with watching ads since the most recent update (yesterday). Before that, I really didn't have any issues with the ads on either my iPad or iPhone. 

Thankfully, the game continues to play fine. I haven't had any issues with game play. Well, no issues other than I still can't putt very well. But no update is going to fix that. :-) 

RSS