Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel on mobile

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:23 AM (0 replies)
  • LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:23 AM

I consider myself a “gear head” and have enjoyed the mobile aspect of avatar customization since it came out last fall. When it first started it was hard to build credits and level up , but it was nice to wear different outfits beyond the last upgrade of face/skin change. Then the staff tweeted the game and you could buy some things, etc. 

Then came rare/epic, and a whole new wardrobe , which I enjoy as well. It is even harder to level these items , and the disappointment is this: no color changes until level ten?!

i play a ton, and I check my competitors in head to head to see what levels their gear is at, and I’m almost always higher, being most of my items I wear are at ten. This took me ten months to level ten. The rare epic will take twice as long, so, 

my plea is the developers expand the array of colors like the common gear- and actually make it attainable, at this rate a ‘normal’ player will never get an epic level ten, much less myself. 

Or let the players win points, and assign to the gear that you actually want to wear. 

As always thanks, 

RSS