Re: problems inviting players to join club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:10 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • xlviii
    502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 3:50 PM

lee22sharon:
    after a long time not being a member of a CC, i am considering it. along with this thought i am wandering what a club pass is and what does it do for the CC and for me? thanks, my nickle.

Pass does nothing for you but adds the XP you earn during that round to the club's XP, allowing the CC to level up over time. This can be important for low-level CCs, giving them access to more members, more tournaments, and a few other benefits.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 4:56 PM

• Cowrinkle
    168 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 7:14 AM

I sent out 5 invites to people in my friends list yesterday and everyone of them hit the pending list. And on top of that, this morning I have two more requests to join from people I did not send an invite to. Both of them show to be pending and neither one belongs to another club. I simply don't understand why they are not immediately accepted into our club if they don't belong to another club.  I have the owners tool set to allow people to just come. This is very frustrating to say the least.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 1:47 PM
    I thank everyone who responded. It seems as tho I must take some time and effort to join the correct club for me. I shall do so, no big hurry. my nickle.
  • Cowrinkle
    168 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 2:10 PM

You bet. That is what everyone should do!

• PAGES
RSS