Help › Forums

Re: interesting clash points

Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:45 AM (81 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 12:14 PM

DodgyPutter:
      Do they stack up?

No, they do not stack up (unless you have a special wgt membership like Premier or Plus and then you can accumulate 4 or 2 passes).

I like jacktrade's idea of only shooting for top 100 clubs until the glitch is fixed and forgoing the 2nd course builder.  Heck, it's at least 400 cr. worth of balls for my club to play enough to make top 50.  (400 cr. is what you can buy a course builder for.)

We did not meet a glitch-using club in our last go-round.  I'm glad --- because I really haven't decided yet whether to fight fire with fire . . . or not.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 2:45 AM

Dave33200:
    I never said it was easy, or did I say they accumulate over time. I simply said there are 8 free passes given out during the clash.

And I didn't say that you did say it was easy, what I said was.

Dave33200:
    You seem to be implying it's easy to get 8 free passes.

The reason I said that being:

Dave33200:
    I gift passes all the time, no one is telling me I have to do so, I do it on my own for our players who cannot afford to do so but want to play more than their 8 free passes. There are a few other members that do the same.

Sorry for being so silly it just seemed to me that unless they were using 8 passes that number shouldn't be in the sentence, "more than their free passes" would have done. 

If they do use 8 I think it's unfair that you you only get one golden putter.  I mean Joe got one just for winning the VUSO twice in a row, not that I've ever seen him use it :-) 

RSS