Forums

Help › Forums

Re: IMPROVE CLUB CLASH AWARDS PLEASE !

Mon, Feb 10 2020 1:59 AM (62 replies)
  • brianbrett1937
    487 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 11:33 AM

Great idea Rick,

but I am afraid your wasting your time asking for better cash or credit rewards.

I have been complaining for years about WGT meanness.

WGT is a money making machine of enormous proportions, but they give very little away  in return.

For example they offer a measly 300 credits if you make Tour Champion.I only know of one.

It cost a small fortune to make Champion and all WGT offer is less than 300 credits. lmao. A decent sleeve of balls cost more than twice that.

SORRY guys your fighting a loosing battle, but a great idea.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 12:22 PM

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 12:42 PM

The job of a business is to make money. There's nothing "mean" about it. If they gave away enough to keep people happy, they'd quickly be out of business and this game would not be around anymore.

As Don says, there are lots of free credit offers. If you live in the US, you should be able to support your WGT "habit" solely through watching videos on your phone or tablet.

• Rick6208
    2,136 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 12:42 PM

My reply to Brianbrett is simply They said NO WAY, on Gods green earth would Trump be President of the United States and guess what. ... SO WGT can change their Prize structure it’s just a matter of opening up their EYES to see that they would benefit more by getting more players to play if they know they have a decent chance at winning a prize!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 2:58 PM

xlviii:
    As Don says, there are lots of free credit offers. If you live in the US, you should be able to support your WGT "habit" solely through watching videos on your phone or tablet.

I did that everyday for 3 years. They used to give 5 credits for videos, and then 3.

When they started giving 1 or 2 credits I said enough.

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 7:27 PM

DonCaron:

xlviii:

I did that everyday for 3 years. They used to give 5 credits for videos, and then 3.

When they started giving 1 or 2 credits I said enough.

Two credits is worse than three or five. (I haven't seen any one credit videos in a long time, and I never remember three or five credit videos.) Still, aren't the videos plenty for paying for club upgrades and balls? You can watch TV or read a book and push a button or two every 30 seconds.

Of course, if you have the money and don't want the hassle of , spend away :)

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 4:52 AM

Since WGT started the bi-weekly CC clash event there have been numerous threads and posts pointing out the overall weak or unfair qualities involved. Very little has changed since the very first clash. As the event continued, one CC organized and made it their goal to win every clash. Since "winning" is only based on how many rounds a club can play while using club passes, that club could be challenged. No one has! 

The question that always comes up then: why bother playing? It would seem that there are a lot of people who have had a taste of the Kool-Aid and find it addictive. I have a fairly large savings account of "free" credits but I am unwilling to use them to purchase CC passes to help my CC in a clash. (In fact my CC almost discourages play in clashes.) I don't mind WGT making a profit, but I am sure not going to help them by playing in these ridiculous clashes

• psychodad2
    1,879 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 10:47 AM

Hi together,

I am Owner of "BroCountryClub"

we already placed 12 Times TOP-3 this Year and i think you all know how much Money, Work and Time there is behind......

Unfortunately, the prices I can offer to my hard working members are not more than 2 or 4 Sleeves of Balls, and that only for one Member !!

I am with you !!!

WGT : do something against, always more Players lose the Fun at the Clashes !!

Thanks for this post Rick, that was necessary for a long time

Cheers, Rick (Psychodad2)

• muncher27
    416 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 9:30 PM

hi guys im the owner of LIMB cc a top 2 clash team, and we have already spoke about this after we drew merion b9 7 times on the bounce,i actually mailed ketket to let him know wed stopped playing, now we fully endorse what is happening here and we have already let wgt know about this, 

we are even talking of a boycott 

we fully endorse this thread and will put our weight behind it what ever you guys decide

ian

• LightsOut1120
    1,819 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 9:23 AM

Rick is exactly right.  There needs to be better prizes period! I truly believe wgt if you increased the prizes, or just gave prizes (some free balls even) to more than just the top 3, you would make more money.  As of now there is nothing to strive for once you have made it to a certain level.  The fact that 4th place thru 50th place is the same prize just makes zero sense.  Once my club gets to a certain spot on day 2 the foot comes off the gas a bit because were never gonna be top 3, so why keep wasting money and balls once were set in the top 50.  If you gave prizes to more than just the top 3 you would get a lot more clubs "keeping the pedal down" on day 2 ie: spending more $$$ instead of slowing down.  Doesn't really seem like a big ask to me WGT

RSS