Forums

Help › Forums

Re: open vor all country Masters

Wed, Oct 28 2009 3:09 PM (48 replies)
  • zant
    319 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 3:20 PM

Great game Jake, it was amassing the we only had 1 bogey each, with those crazy winds and lags that we both had to battle. See you for a friendly some time.

Good luck everyone.  

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 3:53 AM

just played rd3 with phrasmotic was a great game was very close for most of the match,the final score does not reflect the quaility of the game. thanks again for the game phrasmotic was a plesure playing with you

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 3:06 AM

howdy

deadline for ALL open matches will be tomorrow 00:00 Geaman time.

If someone can t play please send me a message so we try to clear that.

If we got no messages we must cancel the match in order to keep tourneys runnig, in favor to those who are waiting. I m sure you understand that.

Regards

cas

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 2:27 PM

gday cas

thanks mate i'll wait to hear from the winner of the other match and hpefully we can get it finished in time.

thanks for setting up a great tourney mate i have enjoyed playing in it and have met some really nice blokes along the way so thanks again.

regards

paul 

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 5:18 PM

Looks like johnnybau and luke 213 finally had their match.  I'm online tonight and will try to hook up with johnny to get this in.  Sent him a message last week but have not heard from him.

If we can't play tonight I won't have internet access until Tuesday night as the cable company is coming to replace my cable from the street.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 8:31 PM

great match with all the ebb and flow that draws the crowds.  johnnybau birdies 16 and jakestanfill7 hits the lip to tie on 18.

jakestanfill7  -4

johnnybau  -5

good playing with you johnny

• JonnyBau
    72 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 8:33 PM

Thank you thank you, I couldn;t enjoy the win with the crowd booing, lol

• JonnyBau
    72 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 4:01 AM

Pauls and I finished the finals just now

Up and down close match..

Pauls E

JonnyBau -2

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 3:09 PM

thanks for the game jonny i enjoyed the company if not the golf.  congrats on a well played tourney mate, see you on the course.

regards

paul

RSS