Help › Forums

Re: Earn free credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2018 3:31 AM (23 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 9:18 AM

TheMedicineMan:

Nope.  Didn't work.  And now NO ads works 100% of the time.  I shouldn't be surprised because this has been the progression since the update.  Going on a 4th week now and every ad freezes on black screen every time...then every single game load (reset) game freezes for 3 min on both Ipad and Iphones.  Identical issues 2 diff generations of IOS.

4 weeks means WGT has given up and doesn't give 2 craps about fixing these issues for us.  I am so disappointed.  Sad to work so hard that I reach lvl 90 legend in just over 3 months playing only for this to happen.  I have no more time to give them to fix this I'm afraid.

While I understand you're frustrated (and justifiably so), I don't think WGT has given up on the issue. It seems to me that the issue is probably (for lack of a better way of putting it) intermittent or selective. 

In other words, it's not affecting all mobile users (or even all iOS users). I have to believe that makes identifying a solution a lot more difficult. It would be like taking a car to the auto mechanic with an intermittent problem. If the mechanic can't replicate the issue, it's a lot more difficult to diagnose and fix. I think that's what's going on here.

Still, let me be clear. I understand your frustration. You certainly have a right to be frustrated. Still, I wouldn't conclude that WGT has given up on finding a solution. 

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 9:41 AM

Try a complete reboot, I did that yesterday and it's working fine. As for Android,uninstall the app and the reinstall it,that seems to work for me

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 12:42 AM

I use 2 Android devices to watch videos on occasions - Samsung S7 edge (on the latest software) and a Samsung S6 (on older software). I did the update on S7 and the videos wouldn't work anymore. I therefore didn't do the update on the S6, knowing of the issue on my other device. The videos worked ok, mostly, on the S6 until today, when the game forced me to update it this morning. 

Therefore, when CS tell me that the update has nothing to do with the problem, surely this proves it has got everything to do with it. 

The issue of missing flagsticks is still happening, being able to excep game invites from friends is also an issue and if I do manage to get a game with a friend, the game tends to kick me out and say that I forfeited, which I never do. 

I don't like having a go at the guys who provide us with this great game (most of the time) but please listen to the people who play the game day in, day out who are letting you know about the issues with the game and post them out quickly. 

• DropERin
    10 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 3:31 AM

Having problems with mobile game again just like last month.

RSS