Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earn free credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2018 3:31 AM (23 replies)
  • bbair60
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 10:42 AM

In the past I have had the black screen. I'd just close the app and reopen. Problem would go away for awhile. I have not gone for days with the black screen and no fix.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 5:54 PM

bbair60:
    In the past I have had the black screen. I'd just close the app and reopen. Problem would go away for awhile. I have not gone for days with the black screen and no fix.

Well, I don't know what to say. My app is up to date, and the videos (for the most part) play fine. 

• TheMedicineMan
    18 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 1:31 AM

bbair60:
    Since the last update for the iPad, when I click to warch a video, I get a black screen and have to restart the game. No video shows. Works fine on android smart phone.

I can verify this exact issue since last update for both Ipad Air 2 and Iphone 7.  I feel like I have broken my devices restarting this game so much in the last week.  If a patch update doesn't come soon I may actually have to shelve this game for a bit.  Forget the credit videos, that is bad enough but to not be able to use the extra xp videos after every match play is a deal breaker for me.  I've emailed Fyber and WGT tech team about this days ago now so they have all been made aware.  Hopefully WGT makes up for it with an update including the higher level titleist clubs this week.

• TommyBobby
    491 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 4:35 AM

I have an Android phone (G7).  Wednesday when I opened the WGT app and went to the "EARN FREE CREDITS" button it went to the credit reward videos, but when I tap that button it goes to a small white screen that says: WGT Golf has stopped then I get two choices close app or send feedback.  The feedback goes to Google, not WGT as far as I can determine.  Anything being done about this?

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 6:18 AM

TommyBobby:

I have an Android phone (G7).  Wednesday when I opened the WGT app and went to the "EARN FREE CREDITS" button it went to the credit reward videos, but when I tap that button it goes to a small white screen that says: WGT Golf has stopped then I get two choices close app or send feedback.  The feedback goes to Google, not WGT as far as I can determine.  Anything being done about this?

Same thing has happened to me 48 hours ago and still not working

• TheMedicineMan
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 7:34 AM

Now it's a miracle to play one round without major issues.  No ads reset at the end so no credits or xp earned...have to cancel out of all of them (about 4-5 different ads this morning).  This is the case IF my game even loads up properly without crashing.  Game freezes in loadup almost every single time.  To top it off just in the last 15 minutes I watched a guy hit it in the water playing St Andrews and it gave him the "immovable obstruction rule" so he didn't even lose his ball.  Next I hit a 350 yard drive onto the green and it stopped on the back fringe but told me I had a 50-60% fescue lie.  This is a complete joke.

Whether videos or game play this game seemed stable up to 2 weeks ago.  Now it is a complete glitchy mess.  I've replicated all these issues on my Ipad Air 2 as well as my Iphone7 so it is not a hardware issue.  I really hope they fix this soon!

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 9:45 AM

TheMedicineMan:

Now it's a miracle to play one round without major issues.  No ads reset at the end so no credits or xp earned...have to cancel out of all of them (about 4-5 different ads this morning).  This is the case IF my game even loads up properly without crashing.  Game freezes in loadup almost every single time.  To top it off just in the last 15 minutes I watched a guy hit it in the water playing St Andrews and it gave him the "immovable obstruction rule" so he didn't even lose his ball.  Next I hit a 350 yard drive onto the green and it stopped on the back fringe but told me I had a 50-60% fescue lie.  This is a complete joke.

Whether videos or game play this game seemed stable up to 2 weeks ago.  Now it is a complete glitchy mess.  I've replicated all these issues on my Ipad Air 2 as well as my Iphone7 so it is not a hardware issue.  I really hope they fix this soon!

ok  heres a link that worked for me  how-to-fix-ipad-black-screen.html                                     just hold power and home button at the same time until you see the apple logo (about 10 sec) worked great for me getting back to earning credits

• TheMedicineMan
    18 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 11:00 AM

happymt:

TheMedicineMan:

ok  heres a link that worked for me  how-to-fix-ipad-black-screen.html                                     just hold power and home button at the same time until you see the apple logo (about 10 sec) worked great for me getting back to earning credits

I'll give it a shot, thank you.

• TheMedicineMan
    18 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 1:05 AM

Nope.  Didn't work.  And now NO ads works 100% of the time.  I shouldn't be surprised because this has been the progression since the update.  Going on a 4th week now and every ad freezes on black screen every time...then every single game load (reset) game freezes for 3 min on both Ipad and Iphones.  Identical issues 2 diff generations of IOS.

4 weeks means WGT has given up and doesn't give 2 craps about fixing these issues for us.  I am so disappointed.  Sad to work so hard that I reach lvl 90 legend in just over 3 months playing only for this to happen.  I have no more time to give them to fix this I'm afraid.

• DropERin
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 5:06 AM

I have an android phone and can't get any free credits

RSS