Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Disappearing flags

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 15 2018 2:14 PM (3 replies)
  • Bigsixx4
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 6:40 PM

Anyone having issues with the flags being gone? Hard to judge distance when you can't see the dang hole. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 11:16 AM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 11:31 AM

The flags are apparently still there, just invisible!  I hit one last night, it made the sound of hitting it, and my ball went into the ocean (on pebble) but the flag stick wasn't visible, just a white dot on the green. Evidently fixing this glitch wasn't nearly as important than upgrading the look of the new pro shop.  

• Rushore100
    29 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2018 2:14 PM

Yes, the problem seems to happen mostly on a couple of holes of St Andrews and all of Bandon par 3.  I play on an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S8), and I've found that if I completely close the app (not just hit the home button), and restart it, when it comes back up (it will ask if you want to resume the game), the flag will be there again.  However, this only lasts for that one hole.  I was playing a bracket tournament, and the third round was Bandon.  I was too deep into it to chance poor shots because of a missing pin, so I restarted the game 18 times.  Hopefully this one gets fixed soon. 

RSS