Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is the TaylorMade R 11 10.5 still the right choice?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 9 2018 7:54 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JustTheOgre
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:11 AM

Sorry for the delay in my responses.  Looks like my comments are subject to moderation before posting and the mods are over behind a bit.

• ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 6:05 PM

I can only speak for the r11’s, which I bought the full set as my first club upgrade.  They were great value for money, and a bit of a saving over buying individually.  I coupled them with the spider putter, and didn’t upgrade again until late 80’s.  

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 7:54 PM

ScottyAKing:

I can only speak for the r11’s, which I bought the full set as my first club upgrade.  They were great value for money, and a bit of a saving over buying individually.  I coupled them with the spider putter, and didn’t upgrade again until late 80’s.  

I believe you're talking about the L32 irons. Those are good although, in my opinion, the high trajectory of the L59 G25s is worth holding out for if you don't have tons of credits to spend. He was asking about drivers originally...just wanted to clarify for him.

As to posts in moderation, there were a lot of posts apparently in moderation for some reason. My first post was the first reply to you for quite some time and is probably why a couple of people referenced my post as they did. I come back know and there are four posts before mine. While Saulo could possibly still be on moderation, the others shouldn't be. No idea why they took so long to show up.

• PAGES
RSS