Sat, Jun 9 2018 5:40 AM (25 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 6:46 PM

@lonnie,   sorry should have included (sarcasm) in my comment! ;-p

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 7:17 PM

Guy shot a 26, which is a heck of a score with lower level clubs and here for 3 months, then made a bad post before thinking it through...no big deal guys! LOL

He!! of a round, then reality set in.....

As far as the Mistress, I have always been a little afraid of her, I keep getting this vision offffff ehhhhhh, well never mind that....but she makes no claims of greatness, and did 1 he!! of a job posting all that info on her profile regardless of her abilities....

JMO

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 7:36 PM

@fatdan

And if the guy didn't start out his post the way he did, all of that would be fine. But to start out by taking shots at those on the forum is (at the very least) bad form. And then to go on and basically state that this other player has all the answers demonstrates a certain level of social awkwardness (and that's me being charitable). 

In other words, the OP brought all of this upon himself. 

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 7:55 PM

Robert1893:
    Since joining back in 2015, I've learned a lot through the forums. And I'll admit that I'm also a lot like xlviii, who posted above. I look at the person's tier and average when considering the person's advice. 

At this point, I'll stick with the advice of some people I've read on here. After all, their advice has served me well. And practice. There's always that as well! :-) 

+1.

But for all the good advice I've received or picked up from the great ones who share,  2 comments:

1. It's a continual learning process.

2. PUTTING.  I can get tee to green as well as some of the top players, but they drop all their putts.  I don't.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 9:06 PM

Robert1893:

And if the guy didn't start out his post the way he did,

Ohhh please, guys been here 3 months, thought he found the "golden goose", shot a good score, now he is back to shooting normal scores...

If I had absolutely nothing else to do, I would do exactly what I did when I read it, laugh and memorize his name so I can see if he stays around when he gets to the parking lot tees on his favorite course...STA isn't so easy from back there...LOL

Some peeps need a hobby LMAO

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 5:40 AM

jacktrade51:
    But for all the good advice I've received or picked up from the great ones who share,  2 comments:

1. It's a continual learning process.

2. PUTTING.  I can get tee to green as well as some of the top players, but they drop all their putts.  I don't.

👍

RSS