Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putter?

Sun, Jun 10 2018 5:45 PM (31 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:06 PM

SlickHunter:

I make a longer putts with this, than a shorter putts. I may have been reading the breaks wrong with my other putter L70 Versa, and I made them. This one I think, wants you to read the breaks correctly, and ding it, otherwise, no deal.

Are you checking the line of your putt ? The default line of this putter will mostly be inside right of the cup . Move the line against the break of the putt . Left for L-R and to the right for R-L putts . So always be sure to check and adjust your putting line before putting .

Especially on the shorter putts . The closer you are to the hole the shorter your line . Even though the break may be L-R  its the default line is whats causing you to miss the putt . With a 5.4 precision your putts arent going to miss by very much , if you know what you`re doing . Its the precision that makes it so accurate and causes it to follow the putting line .

So give adjusting the line a try and watch the difference .

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 5:45 PM

lonniescott711:

SlickHunter:

I make a longer putts with this, than a shorter putts. I may have been reading the breaks wrong with my other putter L70 Versa, and I made them. This one I think, wants you to read the breaks correctly, and ding it, otherwise, no deal.

Are you checking the line of your putt ? The default line of this putter will mostly be inside right of the cup . Move the line against the break of the putt . Left for L-R and to the right for R-L putts . So always be sure to check and adjust your putting line before putting .

Especially on the shorter putts . The closer you are to the hole the shorter your line . Even though the break may be L-R  its the default line is whats causing you to miss the putt . With a 5.4 precision your putts arent going to miss by very much , if you know what you`re doing . Its the precision that makes it so accurate and causes it to follow the putting line .

So give adjusting the line a try and watch the difference .

Sounds good, I’ll try that, and start looking putts on the reverse side.

RSS