skip nav

Forums

Re: auto-clicker

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 5 2011 1:49 PM by DKMF1. 2 replies.
  • Covenant Netherlands
    906 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 2:03 AM

It was brought to my attention that this program probably is widely in use on WGT, even so that there is a video on youtube how to use it, a very bad one btw.

The funny thing about it is that the guy using it has the same name on youtube as on wgt and i think wgt should do something about that.

But my thoughts went then a bit further and i was just wondering if this program automatically erases all meterissues, because what ever happens it stops at the ding as far as i understand it.

And if thats the case, shouldn't there be a tutorial how to use it or have wgt finally fix this problem?

• aussieguyadam Australia
    591 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 2:40 AM

with those youtube videos,open youtube through real player and will give u option to download movie on top right of  the clips screen then it will automatically save to real player movies....

• DKMF1 United States
    40 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 1:49 PM

Covenant:

But my thoughts went then a bit further and i was just wondering if this program automatically erases all meterissues, because what ever happens it stops at the ding as far as i understand it.

And if thats the case, shouldn't there be a tutorial how to use it or have wgt finally fix this problem?

This is a skill stop game so a tutorial on how to use a auto-clicker would be a little strange............

The combined fixed my meter issues 2 weeks ago and I have seen the meter stutter maybe 4 times since.............

Google Chrome******

Game booster******

Calloway I z balls

Low friend count

Only have the game tab open when playing

and of course,,,clear the flash player and internet options

RSS