Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Docs Place Now Welcoming New Members

Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:54 AM (147 replies)
  • Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 9:46 AM

Our Points and Handicap Tours begin their Summer Seasons next week. Each season last for 3 months. Then winners are declared, trophies and prizes are awarded, and the next season begins. Your handicap is derived from the scores you shoot in the Points Tourneys each week, then incorporated into your scores in the Handicap Tourneys.

These are just a couple of the many tourneys and events we have going one here. Look us over, join up, and join in. Active players of all tiers are welcome.

Doc

• MAWart
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 9:15 AM

Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I just joined the club. Thanks Doc!  I am very excited to be involved in more of this game than just then everyday head to head match with whoever. I like the idea of playing in club tournaments and advancing my level. I live in St. Louis Missouri and been here my whole life. Feel free to reach out if you have any tips or advice. I am a level 92 master so I have experience playing the game. I look forward to the chat!

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 3:21 PM

Glad to have you here with us buddy. Enjoy yourself. There is lot's of good information on our Club Forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:00 PM

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:05 PM

Congratulations to Neil on winning the Spring season of the Points Tour, and Tectop on winning  the Handicap Tour. The Summer season has begun for both tourneys. Lots of good fun and competition in both, and lots of other tourneys to play also. Come on by and join in.               

Doc

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:16 AM

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:17 AM

Have a safe and happy 4th of July.

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 8:03 AM

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 8:09 AM

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2020 8:41 AM

Lot's going on here each and every week. Looking for a fun, friendly and active club?  Lot's of Club Tourneys each week for all tiers. Our Partner a Pro series will also begin next month when the major PGA tourneys start up again.

We also use Discord as our voice chat program, and some of our members meet there each night to play and mingle with some other clubs. We have special tourneys that we play there as well. Lot's of fun. Come on by and check us out.

Doc

RSS