Re: Docs Place Now Welcoming New Members

Wed, Apr 14 2021 4:54 AM (147 replies)
  • Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 7:13 AM

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 7:14 AM

Lots going on here. Come on by, make some friends, and join the fun.

• papapotato
    124 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 7:04 AM

I'm fairly new and don't know much about CC's. What are the advantages? Are there dues to pay? 

Thanks - just trying to figure it all out.

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 11:16 AM

There are no dues buddy. Being in a club gives you access to club activities, such as club tourneys and events that are exclusive to that club. There is also a Club Forum that you can chat with other members and express your views on. You will also have free access to Putter and Shot Pal.

You can also get to know and make friends there, and enjoy chatting and playing matches with them. It lets you form a bond with others and have a place to call home. 

I will send you a club invite, and you can drop on in and see for yourself.

Doc

• TLD44
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 10:30 AM

Hey Doc I am interested in joining, I did join a club when randomly asked but there is no involvement within the club it seems. Oddly I still have some loyalty so not sure if leaving is bad karma or just tear of the bandage and move on. I assume it is as simple as quit that one and joining yours. I noticed you only had to Canadians on the roster would there be room for one more Eh! I am only a month plus into WGT so don't have much to offer other than perhaps annoying already asked several times questions so members can feel good about mentoring a rookie.

Cheers JR

• chilimatt
    787 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 3:45 PM

Come on over we will train you :)

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 4:23 PM

Come on over and join the fun buddy. Plenty of members here willing to help with any questions you may have. Club invite sent. Looking forward to meeting you.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 9:52 AM

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 9:58 AM

Lot's of new members joining last week. There's something here for everyone. Lots of Club Tourneys and events for members of all tiers. We keep around 20 Club Tourneys running at all times for players of all tiers to play in. We have friendly, knowledgeable members who are willing to help out with any questions anyone might have.

Also we use Discord for our voice chat program for anyone who's interested. We have Tourneys that are exclusive to our Discord server also. Members meet there nightly to set up matches and have a friendly chat with each other.

So come on by Docs Place , join up,and check us out. You'll be glad you did.

Doc

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 9:40 AM

RSS