Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Visa Gift Card

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 9 2020 8:09 AM (9 replies)
  • boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 5:04 PM

I bought a Visa Gift Card today so I could upgrade my equip.  The card was not accepted.  I think it would be a good idea for WGT to spell out exactly which gift cards are accepted , if any.  My card says it would work on-lines.  Feed back appreciated.  I do not have a regular credit card, so I would hope that Visa Gift Card will work.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 6:04 PM

See if you can use it through 'PAYPAL'.

It's worth a shot.

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 6:29 PM

sometimes u have to visit the cards website and register it before it will work online.

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 7:15 PM

after several tries I was able to receive credit for my gift card.  Now I am having trouble purchasing clubs.  Can anyone help me.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 7:29 PM

Look at the right-hand panel on this page: under FAQs, you have tutorials on how to use the ProShop. If there's something specific you don't understand, please post a specific question about what doesn't work for you.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 9:13 PM

Which account did you want to use it on? boozybob or boozybob1.

Pravidlá

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2009 9:41 PM

visa gift cards infact DO work since that is how i fund my account, some of them require activation before use....double check yours

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 9:25 PM

I had trouble with boozybob over a weekend.  I reported that I logged out (dont do that) and could not log back in.  I had boozybob deactivated and established boozybob1.  I had to go back to Hack tier and work my way back to Pro tier.  The visa gift card did work and I was able to ungrade my equipment.  Now, all I need to do is figure out how to save the WGT G1 balls longer, lol.

• jeff26
    97 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 10:07 PM

the swing meter being choppy is made on purpose! to make us lose balls lol

• TyWebb79
    42 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 8:09 AM

Once I registered the Visa Gift Card on their site and entered a billing address (it doesn't have to be a real one), I was able to add it to my wallet in PayPal, and buy credits checking out with the PayPal link in WGT. It's a bit of a hassle, but i works! Cheers!

RSS