Forums

Help › Forums

THE OLD DUFFERS RETREAT.

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 24 2018 6:45 PM (1 replies)
  • saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 9:28 AM

The Old Duffers Retreat CC Is celebrating going on 7 years in WGT.    We were established December 5, 2011 by Saltyoldtar founder and still owner.    Our members are proud to be part of a club that serves them well.

Us old duffers and younger ones too are a level 20 club with 247 members.

We range from 16 - 19 tournaments running at all times.    Most always there is a spot open where you can set up a tournament to your conditions.    Custom courses are popular which are exciting.    Only the person who set up the tournament knows which hole comes next.

The excitement of the game is here.   Hitting the flag stick, hitting the ding, hitting that hole in one.    You can even hit your caddy when he gives you the wrong club.

We are a relaxed club with no high maintenance or pressure.    We aim to play.    Come join us!

Joe   director @ odr

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2018 6:45 PM

I joined the Old Duffers Retreat in April 2015.    Couldn't be home any wheres else.    I mostly enjoy playing with other folks and talking on C3 (that's because I dislike typing).    Try us now while there are openings.    We certainly love all our upstanding members.

Joe

RSS