Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mobile Players - NYC Country Club

Tue, May 26 2020 11:48 AM (29 replies)
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 6:57 AM

We are a club of WGT Mobile players founded in early 2015. All mobile players are welcome, whether you are new to the game and striving to improve, or a seasoned veteran looking for a friendly and active mobile community. Click the image above to check out our club page.

Some of our club's features:

• Club Chat: very active on the mobile app, always a club mate around to play head-to-head or to answer any questions you may have.
    • Discord App: we have a Discord server setup and about 20 of our club mates have joined. We can play each other on the WGT app and chat together on an audio call using Discord at the same time.
    • Club Tournaments: always lots of club tournaments running including custom courses, credit prizes, league tournament, head-to-head bracket tournaments, in-club Ryder Cup (Match Play), and also matches against other clubs with mobile players.
    • Clashes & Turf Wars: we do compete in the fortnightly clashes and in the Turf Wars when they are running.

We pride ourselves on having fun and improving our games. We keep things very competitive but, at the same time, we're always willing to share tips and help anyone improve.

If NYC Country Club sounds good to you please feel free to send a request to join. We're looking forward to welcoming you!

• snakeperry
    32 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 5:11 AM

love to join ur club...sounds good

phil

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 7:24 AM

bum,p

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 9:04 AM

bum;p

• Bumpnrun4
    16 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 11:53 AM

Do you guys require members to buy passes and compete in clashes and events or are they voluntary? 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2018 4:18 AM

Bumpnrun4:

Do you guys require members to buy passes and compete in clashes and events or are they voluntary? 

Hi mate. No, we don't require club mates to buy passes at any time. In fact, I encourage members to save their credits and ask me for a pass if they want to play. Everything is voluntary, we're about good times with good mates. 

• Bumpnrun4
    16 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 6:48 PM

I would like to join your club,  I am currently in another club.

Al 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 7:30 AM

G'day Al. If you decide to leave your current club I'd be happy to send you an invite. I sent you a friend request, just let me know if/when you're ready mate.

Cheers,
    Mick

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 12:03 PM

Just bumpin'..

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 7:38 AM

Hi guys, I’m a Mobile player, and play few matches a day. I think I can meet your requirements, except I’m not too keen on Clash games, but I can play a Clash game or two if it’s a must. Turf Wars I really like. If you think you have room for me, please send me a Club invite.

BTW, Sam Spayed from TPC recommended you.

Thank you 

Joseph

RSS