Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Peculiar?

Tue, May 22 2018 3:16 PM (6 replies)
  • Heath021
    378 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 4:48 PM

It's great you stream your rounds I applaud you, but how about streaming the 52's that always put you at the top for every big tournament? Hmmm very interesting. Wait!  I know... don't want it to look to obvious. 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 6:36 PM

Seems you'd be more concerned with the people shooting the low scores in almost every VT or big prize tourney that NEVER stream, nor have they even made an attempt to stream or post a vid. 

WGT turns a blind eye, so we may as well do the same. 

Some streamers will tell you they don't stream unlimited rounds, and that's understandable, in a way. 

And then there are the fakes that put up Twitch or You Tube channel links on their profile, yet have 0 vids and never go live, nor do they ever post videos. Those and the 52 shooters not streaming should be of more concern than someone (pretty sure of who your post is about) who streams every single play round, good or bad.

Just my thoughts. Not bustin' your chops...mainly because I agree, somewhat, with you on the subject.

• Naturali
    684 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 8:40 PM

Heath021:

It's great you stream your rounds I applaud you, but how about streaming the 52's that always put you at the top for every big tournament? Hmmm very interesting. Wait!  I know... don't want it to look to obvious. 

Hey, Heath. I streamed a 52 in this month's VT live a couple of weeks back. Like Jay mentioned, it's an unlimited round for final round positioning so no need to watch me play it multiple times. I stream 90% of my rounds. But, it's mostly just to watch later and compile data. Not looking to build subscribers or followers. But they are all available just in case somebody requests them.

My posts are moderated, so it may be a while before this shows up but here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55AtNk9detM

BTW, do you have a streaming account? Would love to check it out...

Danny

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 12:13 AM

Tss tss tss

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/263797538

My round is there, in the middle of the video, after a couple of weekly tournament rounds and some restarts.

For one time I score a good unlimited round in the VT, I'm never on top in the leaderboard, usually my second round is much better. I hope it will be the case again.

Joe

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 2:27 PM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 2:47 PM
    JoeMaverick:
    For one time I score a good unlimited round in the VT, I'm never on top in the leaderboard, usually my second round is much better. I hope it will be the case again.

And even when you do win it, you don't get a prize, as we saw last year:-/ So as you are playing only for the achievement what would the point of cheating, as the op is suggesting some do, be?
  • thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2018 3:16 PM

Heath021:

do you ever post anything positive,you crying ######

cheers     mark.

RSS