Re: a tip for speeding up play

Mon, Dec 22 2008 10:46 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2008 12:25 AM

Salamii:
    do you so called golfers actually play the real game

Yes, absolutely. Been at it for nearly 19 years and loved every minute of it.  Too cold to play now, but I'm looking forward to an early spring.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2008 10:46 AM

Welcome new ppl. Ithink you will enjoy the game more as you contionue your play. T he game is BETA  and has more bugs then a dead log. Its a great game as I hope you will discover it someday. Try to get 10-20 ranked rounds before you make a decision on game play  Alex I think you are going after the wrong ppl here for posts.There are some players who are the backbone of the community. Ive never called ppl dense or IDIOTS. Most esatablished players ppl try to help newbies.If anything the established players like the site so much I think they defend it if people put her down.They are only giving out constructive criticsism. Some ppl think if you make a suggestion or an idea you dont like they attack that person personally instead of having a mature dissussion. This forum is tame compared to others. Which I happen to like. Thxs WGT for letting know that our posts and replys will be edited as I see some have been removed from here. Gotta get a thick skin.Its just a game.  Merry Christmas all .

Fuzzygazz

• PAGES
RSS