Forums

Help › Forums

Looks like there's a bug with the WGT awards page layout

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 27 2018 2:31 AM (3 replies)
  • MulliganWilly
    138 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 2:36 PM

If you go to a profile, click "awards". The "master your game" one is ok. Click on "courses". Scroll to the bottom. Seems like the little icon award images are offset higher up by 2. So the bottom two will be blank images. As you scroll up, when it gets to "2016 Best of Par 5 Ace Master" that will have the image from 2 spots below. It has the award icon photo of "Bethpage Rage". The other award tabs seem ok. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also seems to be an error with the:

Day At The Beach 18

Number of shots taken from the sand and score 75 or better on 18 holes

Day At The Beach 9

Number of shots taken from the sand and score 36 or better on 9 holes. 

If you look at the number below it, should have a higher award. It's like they're stuck at silver.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 3:36 AM

In fact the whole awards system seems screwy lately. Friends and I are being re-awarded - sometimes multiple times - items we won long ago, pissant awards like Pars Made, Get Down, etc. This junk is clogging up the feed of friends' activity. Although I don't mind the stream of apparently undeserved XPs for bogus awards. 

• MulliganWilly
    138 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 10:10 PM

zagraniczniak:

In fact the whole awards system seems screwy lately. Friends and I are being re-awarded - sometimes multiple times - items we won long ago, pissant awards like Pars Made, Get Down, etc. This junk is clogging up the feed of friends' activity. Although I don't mind the stream of apparently undeserved XPs for bogus awards. 

Noticed a thread a while back of them analyzing why that might be, maybe look for that one. Definitely shenanigans going on around here since that guy who used to own the site sold it. No new map this year. Now these odd glitches that are ignored. 

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2018 2:31 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

RSS