Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC Clashes - Erratic behavior

Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:31 AM (3 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 10:01 PM

Every time I try to play when the CC Clashes are ongoing, the meter (and every other animation) is terribly erratic.  Adjusting my display options does not solve the problem.  If I am just fooling around, it's not so bad but if I am playing in a tourney, it really kills my scores!

Apparently more people like to play in the clashes since they are timed and back-to-back.  Seems that WGT needs more bandwidth if they are going to schedule these situations that basically overload the system.  

I have never seen the meter as erratic/unpredictable as during the CC Clashes and trying to read greens (dot movements is a waste of time except for direction.  Tonight the dot speeds would change 2-3 times in one grid!

And no - it is not my connection.  I test my gigabit speed regularly and the problem is not on my end.

Anyone else noticed this correlation?

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 11:57 PM

Hey doc I have issues as well during clashes.  Mine relate to dinged shots going against the wind or a simple neutral wind shot coming up 20 yards short or long.  I have noticed the dots on the green not being as consistent as well.  Many i play with report the same issues. 

You are not alone

Josh

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2018 3:31 AM

I have issues as well. My stats just as well go in the bin during Clashes, distances, wind speed, putting width are all different, and inconsistently so. Clash 75 happens to be one of the worst, I have struggled to breal par. 

RSS