Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Change Avatar's appearance

Sun, Jun 3 2018 4:58 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ee12344
    10 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 8:26 AM

Is there a way to modify one's avatar by changing clothes, hair, beard etc.?

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 1:12 PM

Certainly NOT on PC, "perhaps" on mobile, by virtue of sponsorships...

Modification means "a change" to me.

• ee12344
    10 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 6:25 AM

Thanks, I knew I could change clothes in the mobile app, It would be able to make ones avatar look more like them. 

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 9:55 AM

If you have a bottomless wallet ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

• Waynemas0
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 8:38 PM

That sucks! I've been playing on my mobile app for awhile now and when I tried to play on my PC my avatar looks nothing like the one on the mobile app and I've got all the stuff that helps with meter speed, ball spin, putt forgiveness and rough surface. do the avatar on the PC keep those enhancements or do I never play on PC again?  

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 11:27 AM

Waynemas0:

That sucks! I've been playing on my mobile app for awhile now and when I tried to play on my PC my avatar looks nothing like the one on the mobile app and I've got all the stuff that helps with meter speed, ball spin, putt forgiveness and rough surface. do the avatar on the PC keep those enhancements or do I never play on PC again?  

The platforms are totally different .On the PC the balls and clubs controls the meter speed , as well as the amount of spin put on the ball . I dont know about the mobile version as Im a PC player only . But it sounds like everything you buy on the mobile game to play better , comes incorporated into the balls and clubs in the PC version of the game .

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 1:28 PM

Two entirely different games. None of the "enhancements" in the mobile game carry over to the PC.

Think of it this way, the mobile version had wild cards. The PC version is straight poker.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 2:31 PM

Concerning avatars, on mobile, you have the sponsorship modifications and the option of a lefthanded player.

On PC, none of these but a plethora of different avatar models, some available for free, some for a fee. They are plain-style, fashionable, national (flag-wearing) etc.

But, you may buy the avatars in mobile pro-shop but not use them in the apps.

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 2:31 PM
    ee12344:

Thanks, I knew I could change clothes in the mobile app, It would be able to make ones avatar look more like them. 

Under "settings" on mobile you can choose "avatar" and change hair style/color, facial shape, and skin tone. Have not seen a beard, but lots of baldies, lol!
  • sky0diver
    119 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 4:58 PM

Waynemas0:

I play on both platforms and the enhancements you get on mobile with the different outfits through the sponsors are only available to you on he one-on-one coin games. so if you play a tournament on mobile those won't be available to you either. So if you only play the one-on-ones for the useless coins, no problem but if you want to join tournaments as well, it will actually screw up your game as you have to re-adjust from the coin games to tournaments. so I see this as two different games. Pc is for people who want to improve and have a more social experience, mobile just for a quick one or three hole game during a coffee break ... at least for me

• PAGES
RSS