Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Anyone else have problems getting on this tonight

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 17 2018 1:48 AM (6 replies)
  • jenwren
    2,664 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 3:25 AM

I tried my password and it didn't like it. So I did a password change.  Still can't get on to site. Left-hand side of page missing.  Must be due for a downtime.

Yes on now but not sure for how long.

Jenwren

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 5:19 AM

No problems here. The left side of the page missing is usually a flash problem. And there was a flash update in the past day or so. Could be the update corrupted your flash content.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 5:36 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 8:52 AM

jenwren:
    Left-hand side of page missing

As noted, this usually means a Flash run problem. In the address bar next to the "www" click the i with the circle around it and make sure Flash is allowed for this site. 

• jenwren
    2,664 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 10:21 PM

Thanks, I sort of figured that one out.  But two days in a row I have had to change my password as it would not let me in.  Seems strange.  Never had that problem ever.

Thanks anyway for your comments.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 1:21 AM

You might try going straight to the game client page and logging in from there. Not log ago there was a glitch where the main page either couldn't or wouldn't recognize your password but the game client page did. That particul;ar glitch never actually bothered me as for years ,thanks to a suggedtion of YJ,I have the home page of the browser I play with set to the game client page and I log in there. 

• jenwren
    2,664 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 1:48 AM

Thank you for your further information.  Very helpful.

RSS