Help › Forums

Re: Looking for club that is PC active

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 14 2018 1:26 PM (9 replies)
  • mikegil58
    591 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 12:09 AM

Hello,

I belong to a very active club, which I would really hate to leave, but there are only 2 or 3 players that play on PC.  The rest are mobile players.  Thought I might shop around and see if there are any active clubs that have a lot of PC players.

I love playing in the club clashes,and club tournaments.  

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 1:46 PM

Hi Mike, 

We have plenty of members that play on pc, We play in clashes and have 70+ people playing them, Worlds cup squad, plenty of tournaments and events in the club, Ryder cup match play/alt shot plus loads more. 

We have our own forums and also telegram set up to help get games going. Always matches going on though.

Will send you a invite, more than welcome to join us.

Ta Will. 

• mikegil58
    591 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 2:32 PM

Hello William.

My current CC uses a chat room set up though face book.from there we can use the live phone chat to talk to each other while we play. Do you have anything like that?  It really makes it more fun being able to talk not type while playing.

What is the name of your country club?

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 7:59 PM

Check out ChampionsGate.... We have a live chat... You are right talking instead of typing is the best thing since sliced bread.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 11:17 PM

mikegil58:

Hello William.

My current CC uses a chat room set up though face book.from there we can use the live phone chat to talk to each other while we play. Do you have anything like that?  It really makes it more fun being able to talk not type while playing.

C3 is a good program to use for live chat. 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 12:16 AM

mikegil58:

Hello William.

We have Telegram set up which you can make calls to people on there and type chat as well, its relatively new to the club as another member has brought it to our attention, Im still getting used to it myself, We have our shout box on our forums which is type chat. I am looking at setting up a team speak sort of thing just been very busy but is on the list of things to add. 

We are just coming up to a year old, so getting all the stuff set up is almost done and now with a great solid amount of core members we are starting to implement these sort of things to help with the club. We are defiantly the nest new up and coming club, Only a few can match us for how much goes on at the club. 

We have great Match play events going on, Our ryder cup starts again next month which has around 20 players battling it out over Alt shot/ Match play. We also having a match play tournament Women v Men next month as well to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Our world cup squad is going along nicely and a real chance we can get through to the last 16. You wont find any other clubs that are less than a year old playing in it which just shows how far we have come. 

We are called Fairway Fanatic's. Always get top 50 in clashes and top 30 on xp leaderboard. come give us a try if you want mate.

Ta Will.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 4:08 AM

Check out The Peoples Club. We use RaidCall  and most members are PC players. We have lots of different tourneys with no pressure to play everyday

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 5:13 AM

Check out Valley of the Sun.

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 12:55 PM

Hi Mike,

Check out TPC.  We mostly have PC players.  Lots going on as well.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/508439.aspx

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 1:26 PM

Mike: DavitDown posted on your profile page telling you about the OCGL. I am a member of that ladders league, but not the country club. I do feel that it is an excellent adjunct to being a member of a different club.  Kind of like having dual country club membership which is impossible under WGT's format.

TeamSpeak, the chat program used by OCGL is easy to use. Grande Oaks Golf Club,the country club that I belong to, also uses TeamSpeak. You might want to consider dual membership like I have.

RSS