• PAGES
  • wlockhart
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 7:15 PM

Absolutely... absurd!

• poppagolf
    55 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2018 1:13 AM

Have noticed a marked reduction in performance on the greens with the Taylor made TP5 lvl 90-95 ball,It now Visibly wobbles and doesnt always hold its line,unlike the Nike,Could this be a way of WGT making players upgrade to the Titleist ???

• sprntrl7
    225 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 3:33 PM

I have since re-analysed why the ball has such discrepancy; although we can't see the wear and tear our clubs go through on a daily basis, never been re-grooved and unwashed balls: with the wind giving a sleight added variance to our yardages, the physics this game is based on needs some tweaking, but I am happy thus far with the little nuances I have to grab hold of and can have a sense of why it is the way it is...thanks for all the inputs!

• sprntrl7
    225 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 3:37 PM

poppagolf:

Have noticed a marked reduction in performance on the greens with the Taylor made TP5 lvl 90-95 ball,It now Visibly wobbles and doesnt always hold its line,unlike the Nike,Could this be a way of WGT making players upgrade to the Titleist ???

I have noticed a-lot more disparity to my balls distances: having a larger than it was before where having my balls have a +-2.5% ball flight(larger than what the wind would of have had a influence). Map your balls and note the affects and take caution to making a safe ball placement to your on course approaches. :)

• PAGES
RSS