Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pipster falls cc looking for new members

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 11 2018 12:56 PM (5 replies)
  • John26051969
    162 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 9:30 AM

Pipster falls County Club has many committed members,there is good banter and camaraderie. There are lots of club tournaments that are free to play. Simply taking part Is what our club is about.we cannot emphasise enough that this is a fun club and the overall object of the directors is to see that it remains so

Although this is a virtual game there have been many strong friendships struck up through being a member.  If you want to improve your game avg or level this is the club for you.We support each other in our game and there is always good advice at hand.  We have club legends who are only two willing to reveal their secrets to members and help to bring them along to high-level.all we ask is for you to play your daily pass & play in the clashes/turf war.

We hope to see you soon as a new member of our club you will be made very very welcome.

Send a friend invite to me john26051969 then invite me to a 3 hole game so we can talk about joining pipster falls
  • Acesome1
    6 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2018 7:07 AM

I joined piaster falls not long ago and this is by far the BEST club I’ve been at,they are a really friendly club with great members.they have great ways to get you through the levels and get your avg down.i started on hack and I’m already at tour pro in just 8 weeks.if you are playing alone or at a club that’s going nowhere come and join.

• John26051969
    162 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 3:35 AM

Come and join us YOU will not be disapointed

• John26051969
    162 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2018 2:10 PM

Thanks acesome.

All our members level up quickly so

Come and join the best

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2018 4:06 PM

Any CC with the name `PIP` can`t be that bad.....!

• Acesome1
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 12:56 PM

Come and join the best

RSS