Forums

Help › Forums

Re: FORUMS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 7 2020 4:11 AM (20 replies)
  • rdodge
    95 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 1:07 PM

The Forums is just a fancy word for Complainers Corner.  If you need an answer to a problem , write Customer Service . They are very helpful .

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 1:35 PM

Like forever!!!

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 7:56 PM

craigswan:

pmm will be along with a cup in a minute .

I think you meant to say "pdb"...get your Pauls straight Craig.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 12:23 AM

For some, there are too many Pauls around, Paul...

BTW: Aunt Goo, as a popularity referee, prefers
    rubber-stamped (2.570.000 results) just a tad over
    rubber stamped (2.550.000), while
    rubberstamped (817.000) is far back in the race.

I used an option from my German online dictionary but later had the feeling that I'd better used the second option.

Paul

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 10:28 AM

alosso:

I used an option from my German online dictionary but later had the feeling that I'd better used the second option.

Paul

Hi alosso

I guess we're lucky having three options in English, even though I feel rubberstamped could go higher.

I have to go into town for shopping etc shortly, might ask a few people in the fine city of Aachen how they feel about "Gummi gestempelt" LMAO
    I can't see it catching on myself

Cheers!

Rich

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 1:15 PM

"durchwinken" may be the German word...

Have a kühles Blondes on me!

• Dad19
    12 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 1:59 PM

My question is adobe flash is going away at end of 2020. Will that affect me playing as now I need to enable it to play

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 5:14 PM

Dad19:

My question is adobe flash is going away at end of 2020. Will that affect me playing as now I need to enable it to play

Flash will not update after 2020. You might be able to find a browser with a built in Flash to continue. They will give plenty of warning in the fall.

Your better to get used to the Early Access now instead of later. It will take a few months to get used to it.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 6:26 PM

DonCaron:
    Your better to get used to the Early Access now instead of later. It will take a few months to get used to it.

Putting IMHO is the biggest difference and the ding line, I cant see it. They must of removed it. (sarcastic)

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 7:04 PM

callaghan159:
    DonCaron:

Putting IMHO is the biggest difference and the ding line, I cant see it. They must of removed it. (sarcastic)

I agree that putting is the biggest difference in terms of how the game plays. For me it was like the first time I played championship speed greens a few years ago....they seemed like glass and I thought I'd never get the hang of them. But of course over time and with practice I did. 

Same thing with PCEA. It takes patience and practice to adjust to it. So by the end of the year it will be a case of seeing who had the patience to rise to that challenge, and who did not and decided to walk away from the game instead.

RSS