Re: Nike Vapor Iron Issue

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 8 2018 6:59 AM (29 replies)
  • cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 8:41 AM

YankeeJim:

cbbcrazy:
    I have no idea what happened,  everything is back to the way it was prior to this nightmare.

Does this mean your carry numbers for the 3 4 and 5 irons changed?  (Going right out to see if mine did.)

*edit-Nope, nothing changed.

Yes they did Jim,  I had mapped them the day before yesterday on 4 different holes and was upset.  Today I did the same thing and my numbers are back to normal.  No idea what happened I am just happy to be back to the norm after 4 balls wasted.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 9:04 AM

cbbcrazy:
    I had mapped them the day before yesterday on 4 different holes and was upset.  Today I did the same thing and my numbers are back to normal.

LOL, good, tell them to fix mine.  ;-)

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 1:22 PM

Played World Cup match with Vapor's and Nike Lvl 61 and things seemed to be normal with that combo.  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2018 1:38 PM

Something is going on. 75% of the time after an approach shot, or a putt there is a stutter in the shot. 75% of my drives the avatar is stuck in backswing motion for approx 4 to 7 seconds AFTER the click.

TG has people playing around with things they know NOTHING about and it's only going to get worse,,,,MUCH worse. 

I have loved this game from day one, but I am now one of the ones finding the enjoyment of the game rapidly fading away because of all the nasty bugs this game is picking up from toooo many programmers making toooo many adjustments alll tooo fast. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 12:29 PM

My Avatar is lagging also. Sometimes the game cuts out and I have to re-load it

• cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 6:33 PM

Weekends are always a bit tougher,  I have no idea if they put the mobile game on the same server, but if they did it has a lot of traffic imo.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2018 6:38 PM

cbbcrazy:

Weekends are always a bit tougher,  I have no idea if they put the mobile game on the same server, but if they did it has a lot of traffic imo.

Was your iron issue on mobile?

• cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 5:39 AM

YankeeJim:

cbbcrazy:

Was your iron issue on mobile?

No, desktop.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 5:21 AM

Just played a game and the irons "seem" to be back to normal. 

Where i notice a BIG difference is coming out of 30-40% light rough. The ball doesn't carry as smooth or as long as it use too. 25% rough hasn't changed. 15% hard sand seems to be the same. But, 30% - 40% sand, same as  30%-40% light rough. 

Point is - there shouldn't be ANY changes - period. IF there were spec changes (which I can not believe they would do) I would hope they program the irons back to the norm, the norm we programmed our game too, the norm that we worked, practiced and played on since we purchased the irons.

GAME ON!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 6:59 AM

kavvz:

Played World Cup match with Vapor's and Nike Lvl 61 and things seemed to be normal with that combo.  

This may come BEFORE my other post. Not sure. This said.

I just played another game and things seem to be back on track. Not one stutter, avatar stuck, stuttering movement after a putt, weird distance with the irons, none of this.

RSS