Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The US Open 2018 - Obituary.

Fri, May 4 2018 3:56 AM (4 replies)
  • BrentAndrew
    16 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 2:15 PM

Wow,I'm not even going to comment that's pretty deep...I will say the new course is put together pretty well(a few flaws in the flow of the layout, but that's to be expected putting together different holes from various courses) ..but yah, it's pretty disappointing were not getting Shinnecock(unless there trolling us and bring it out later). I remember clearly a few years back seeing the coming soon U.S Open courses and they showed Shinnecock Hills, and thinking to myself damn that's going to be pretty cool, and now after some years of waiting, nothing. It will be fun to play a few rounds against some fellow users, but after that back to same old, same old. If there not going to give us new courses, at least put different hole location options on the existing courses, or even the option for customizable pin locations. But as said, pretty disappointing were not going to see a new gem in this game. 

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 4:10 AM
    I havnt played in ages either, came back last few days to see open and found its just a best of course. WGT peaked a few years ago and yes had some good games, rants in forums and made new friends, but the game itself is flatlining
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2018 3:56 AM
    Thanks Goldy!! im off work recovering from broken leg so came back here to pass time. I'll try and play a bit daily butkeep away from the forums LOL :)
RSS