Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Missing Decimals <10ft Putts from last update.

Sat, May 19 2018 8:18 AM (5 replies)
  • Percx99
    14 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 3:06 AM

Hi.

Since the latest update a couple of days ago which sorted the missing flags for IOS, it has wiped out decimals on distance and elevation on short putts.

The distance you can pretty much work out, but the elevation is the real problem. It can have a big difference on a 13 green but there is no way to judge accurately cross the inch range what it is.

Please get the WGT developers to prioritise this for the next release.

Cheers.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 10:21 AM

I pretty sure this has been reported.

You might want to do a help request to make sure.

Customer service

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 3:17 PM

I also reported the missing decimals on green distances some days ago. Customer support wasnt aware of this issue at that time and I was asked to deliver screenshots which I did. They responded that they would report it to development. Just mailed again to have this prioritised.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 4:28 PM

JohanTV:
    They responded that they would report it to development. Just mailed again to have this prioritised

Sounds like a great plan, however...

;-)

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2018 12:00 PM

Wait - did the game used to report decimal elevation changes?  I have only been playing on computer since late January but I never saw that.

Was that on mobile - which I no longer play - or computer?

I never saw the loss of decimals on distances at any point, either.

Now what I would like is for elevation changes on the green to be reported in INCHES ALWAYS!  Not only is it difficult to interpolate between changes displayed in feet, there have been a few time I read it wrong, thinking the change was inches, not feet.  What a surprise putt that was!

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 8:18 AM

After todays update the decimals are back (just as I got used to no decimals). Lol.

RSS