Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ownership

Sun, Aug 23 2020 7:03 PM (28 replies)
  • Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 7:36 PM

THIS WAS NOT A "TRUST" ISSUE! My director tried countless times to transfer it back. All I got was "There is an error." And still cant start a CC.

Discrimination is my only possible explanation.

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 10:22 PM

None of these in this thread apply to my particular case. Yes, I had a TRUSTED director, Yes, my account settings were correct, Emails were working fine.
    Get this, after this huge headache which lead to my club being destroyed, I can not even start a CC now. I am not alone either. I know another player who can't spend 50 credits and start a new CC.
       I read all the requirements, I have read every bit of criteria available to me, no answers for either of the two issues above. So, why did I lose my club to a "link?" and why can't a new CC be started? Nothing in anything available has the answers. Riddle me that Batman.
    Outright discrimination is my only answer. if I am wrong, Let the issues be corrected by WGT.

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 2:13 PM

This was well over a year ago. I am happy now with my CC. But I still have no reasoning. if your an owner, you better think about it twice before you hand over your CC.

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:36 PM

I'm going to be as clear and simplified as it gets here.

• At the time The Sons of Liberty was a very prosperous club.

• I needed a temporary break from the stress.

• I asked my Director (very trustworthy) to take the wheel while I took a break. (less than 2 weeks) He did so.

• He sent the link to me to transfer back my rightful position as Owner.

• All I seen was " An error has occurred."

That is a true account of the incident at the time, almost 2 years ago. As well, WGT  will not, I repeat will not let me spend 50 credits to start a new CC. Just like those "bad links"  to transfer my CC back to me, All I get is "An error has occurred."
      Even while I was not in a CC, I still got this result.  Every attempt I tried.
         So I took a year off from WGT. I came back, tried this again, same result.

I know a guy who went through the same problem. He started another club, but not as "The Owner."  but as Director. Because he had the same issue.

If you read WGT's guidelines for ownership, No guideline is in place to keep anyone from having the right to spending 50 credits and founding a new club.
      I have asked and asked WGT about this, no answer. 

Some can, and some can't own or start a new club.    WHY NOT?

I have no other reason than to think discrimination, because there is not a thing listed anywhere as to why I cant ever own a club again. And I'm not the only one either.  I hope this shines some light on this subject clearly. Due to the fact that anyone should have the right to own or start a new club especially after they spend, or try to, money to do it. 
      Some can, some can not?
      Some people are better than others? I don't think like this. Why does WGT?
      Defend WGT if you must, but if this is not so? 

Put it in the freakin guidelines for starting or owning a Country Club! 

I took my former club to level 14 in one year. We had a great club. Gone because of "An error has occurred." This is a true account of events. it is what it is.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2019 1:00 PM

Bradass0:
    Some can, and some can't own or start a new club.    WHY NOT?

I have no other reason than to think discrimination, because there is not a thing listed anywhere as to why I cant ever own a club again.

/methinks that it's less severe, just some flaw in the programming. Sorry to say, it's not all about you ;)

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2019 1:59 PM

i see your a member of bushwackers cc not sure if you need to leave them before you can set another cc up

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 3:24 PM

Rhetorical,,,

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 6:23 PM

Well, post is not about you either. It is about good people that can't start a club, without a reason being provided. This post wasn't meant for speculating. And not meant for trolls, or anyone with nothing better do other than troll the forums, I know several people that are still going through this same thing. This post was meant to try to gain attention to what is causing this glitch. Is Wgt targeting certain players? Almost 3 years later, still no explanation. And you are correct, when you said you were "sorry to say

• Bradass0
    1,094 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 7:03 PM

Make sure the prospective new owner has never been a club owner more than 2 time. In 2017 I owned a very successful club, (The Sons of Liberty) I needed a small break, took a couple weeks off after handing it over to my Director, and was not allowed it to be transferred back to me. Why? Although you will not find this in the guidelines, Because I had another club transferred to me before "The Sons of Liberty."  For 3 years I wrote WGT. For 3 years I was lied to, gave the run around, and anything but why this happened. So here is exactly what they said.

WGT Member Services (WGT)

Aug 21, 2020, 4:08 PM CDT

Hey Brad,

Here is the big issue, you have been creating clubs and joining different clubs which has led to a bug where you can't take control of this club. The bigger issue is we have gone through this before and can't do anything else at this point.

Your password has been reset to --------

Please use this password to login and once you are logged on, please follow the steps below on how to change your password to what you desire.

All password changes must be done on a PC due to lack of flash support on some mobile devices. To change your existing password...

• Please visit https://www.wgt.com/user/changepassword.aspx
    • Click Change Password
    • Enter your existing password and a new password
    • You may receive a "Password cannot be changed at this time" message. Please disregard it and enter your new password when logging in.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Thank you for playing World Golf Tour

Does WGT not think everyone should be aware of this? Put this in the guidelines!!!

I know others that have this "bug" on their account. Not in any guidelines, a bug? Lmfao

So after this post, the WGT  trolls will speak. they got nothing better to do.

RSS