Help › Forums

Re: Coins vs credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 11 2024 10:36 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Whartoncrew
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2018 7:02 AM

What’s the rationale for having both coins and credits? I can’t go player-vs—player without coins, but I have to use credits to upgrade clubs. Also, earning credits is damn difficult, so I find myself paying $$$ to buy clubs. I can’t win Ready-Go tournaments without good clubs and even the entry fee is in credits. 

how do I get out of credit poverty most efficiently without spending real cash? I’m already almost $100 into this app which makes it the most expensive app I’ve ever gotten. 

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2018 11:52 AM

You can play others w/out coins on a PC, and earning sufficient credits to keep this game 'free' isn't hard, just time consuming.

Just grab your phone and watch the video's while doing something else.  Boring as a boring thing, but while doing biological necessity this morning earned 68 credits, while Skyping daughter who is working in Shanghai earned nearly 160 credits.  

It just takes time & application.

• ROGERCARD
    3 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 8:00 AM

Please explain to me:

we can win credits and we can win coins.

we need to spend credits to buy clubs and others...

but what can we do with the coins?!...

Hope you can help!

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 9:38 AM

Spends coins to better your clubs 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 1:35 PM

Whartoncrew:

I’m already almost $100 into this app which makes it the most expensive app I’ve ever gotten. 

You’re on the UofPenn Crew and worried about $100?  Come on man. 😂

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 11:22 AM

Whartoncrew:
    I can’t win Ready-Go tournaments without good clubs and even the entry fee is in credits.

A serious amount of practise and probably years of erm.....practise, mapping etc, and you might start scratching a few top 10’s.

It’s good to set you goals high!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 4:17 PM

ROGERCARD:

Please explain to me:

we can win credits and we can win coins.

we need to spend credits to buy clubs and others...

but what can we do with the coins?!...

Hope you can help!

To be honest, the coins are basically useless... for now at least.

You can rent some "better" (& colourful) clubs with them, but if you already purchased the clubs of your choice, then this option is also pointless.

Just hold onto them... WGT might have some plans for the future.

• Geoff2690
    3 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 4:37 AM

Coins let you play in the higher head to heads which challenges your game

Don't like that WGT have limted free video credits to 150 a day, takes ages to build up enough for decent sleeve of balls.

Maybe they may raise the limit in the future as only joined in March and is taking ages to build up credits.

Still good fun though especially during this dam lockdown.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 9:53 AM

andwhy67:

A serious amount of practise and probably years of erm.....practise, mapping etc, and you might start scratching a few top 10’s.

Amen... Hope to be there one day

• ARKMAN2
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 10 2023 11:07 AM

In spite of several references to being able to upgrade equipment using coins, I still have never seen how this can be done. - very frustrating!

• PAGES
RSS