Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 3 2009 7:10 PM (3 replies)
  • feverab
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 5:45 PM

why don't they fix the problems with this game???????constant game endings,poor loading,players not getting their 100 start points, golfers with regular starter clubs hitting farther then upgraded clubs,player views from 20 to 60 ft. away, while on the edge of the green,or off the green,getting even par and score goes UP not stay even,plus the cheaters.....get with it WGT your reputation is at stake alot of people are pissed off. now is the time to fix these problems,your sucking money out  of players and giving no fixes  to the problems.ACT NOW>>>>WGT

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 5:53 PM

Hello feverab, I hear a lot about complaining and you bring a lot of new things I have never heard of for this game.

What is constant game endings?

What is 100 start points? If you mean credits, I believe you attain 50  from advancing from hack to amateur and 100 going from amateur to pro.

Do you have any proof of someone with starter clubs hitting same lie same shot same wind perfect going farther than someone with upgraded clubs that are rated for a greater distance?

Not 100% sure what you mean with the getting even par and score goes UP not stay even. If you mean average score goes up, that is because your average score is based on last 10 ranked rounds you have played (or so I believe). If that is not what you mean, then I have never heard of a glitch in the scorecard.

Load time is always going to be there since you don't have to download the game and instead play it in your browser.

The views from 20 to 60 ft away are from what I have heard because the graphics in the game are based upon pictures, and they did not have a picture from that particular angle.

People complain plenty on these forums feverab, and I do believe WGT listens, acting however is another story.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 6:43 PM

Rusty... do you know what happens when you try to teach a pig to sing...

It wastes your time and annoys the pig... 

Peace                             

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 7:10 PM

For some reason I read your post as 'do you know what happens when you try to teach a BLIND pig to sing...'

And I sat in my chair for almost 5 minutes wondering wtf you were trying to say to me.

Then I realized I suck at reading xD

RSS