Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Nike Balls No More

Mon, Apr 23 2018 5:49 PM (6 replies)
  • MCH2
    36 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 11:59 AM
    WGT Blog states: "Nike balls will be removed from the WGT Pro Shop at the end of April, so now's the time to stock up on your favorites"! My question is: are we going to get an equivalent ball of some type with the same attributes as our already mapped favorite Nikes? If the answer has been posted already, Mea Culpa. Malcolm
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 12:14 PM

MCH2:
    If the answer has been posted already, Mea Culpa. Malcolm

There was no answer but a lot of guesses.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/523450.aspx

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 12:52 PM

First off welcome back . I see you have been gone for quite awhile . Secondly I see that you have been trying out the L33+ Cally balls quite extensively . So if you are looking for a good ball try the L35+ Cally ball . I use the L35+ and its a very good ball for the price . The distance is good and since my clubs have good spin I prefer a ball with less spin .

As for the Nikes yes according to the blog , they will be removed from the game at the end of the month . There is only speculation and assumptions as to what the replacement ball will be . At this time there is now only silence from WGT as the matter is now another clandestine operation until then .

So again welcome back hope you have fun with the game and also hope this helps .

• MCH2
    36 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 1:08 PM
    Thanks gentlemen. I have been away for awhile, but addicted again.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 2:46 PM

MCH2:
    WGT Blog states: "Nike balls will be removed from the WGT Pro Shop at the end of April, so now's the time to stock up on your favorites"! My question is: are we going to get an equivalent ball of some type with the same attributes as our already mapped favorite Nikes? If the answer has been posted already, Mea Culpa. Malcolm

I'm not sure if this matters or not, but icon stated that the nikes balls would be discontinued BY THE END OF APRIL!  Not at the end of April, it could be tomorrow, next week, or on the last day of the month.  Just saying,,,,,,I'd be prepared, obviously they won't be here in May. 

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 7:21 AM

If I was to guess, it will be Thursday, April 26, is when the Nikes will be gone, and the replacements will show up.

That's 29 balls that will be gone.

• NorCaLBones
    19 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2018 5:49 PM

try out the callaway soccer ball (L67-ish i i think).

they can hang with nike's any day, imho

RSS