Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CHECK US OUT.

Fri, May 4 2018 11:37 PM (9 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 12:33 AM

Hi out there,

Are you looking for a club that's easy going ? a club that doesn't ask you to by passes or donate to prizes etc.?. A club who isn't bothered if you don't want to play in " Clashes".

Well if you are then check out THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB

All I ask of my members is that they play with the other members and join in with the club. We talk on Skype when we play so no more typing and missing peoples shots, or looking up to find all you typed isn't there as the scene changed.

We have a handicap system so everybody has a chance to win, and if you do the cup or trophy is put on your wall.

We play all types of play, stroke, match, alt shot, stableford, as well as made up games.

We meet up every night and have a game or two so members know they can always get a regular game and a chat at that time.

We are a small friendly club that has been going since 2013, so if you play on a computer and we sound like your sort of place just look us up. We would be glad to hear from you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 12:10 AM

We are playing in a C.C.  V  C.C. MATCH at the moment if that's your thing then check us out.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2018 12:37 AM

i started playing on here appr. 2 yrs.ago my club folded up starting looking for a new club it took me awhile to choose a club i joined the Wolf Pack and i can tell u that this is the most fun and enjoyment playing time  i have had on here in the 2 yrs i played amazing great bunch of people and would like to say tks to all of them and a special tks to Sue for accepting my request to join i made the right  decision 

This is just one comment of many I have received from a new member to my pack.

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2018 11:50 PM

Come and look us over our club league is about to start.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2018 12:26 AM

Just had another new player join us, he likes the look of my club. So come on why don't YOU  give us a try.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2018 9:56 AM

Another two people joined us, come on join in the fun.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2018 11:51 PM

Always room for more, come on take a look.

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2018 12:36 AM

If you enjoy playing in C.C. matches then this is the place for you just finished one and got two more clubs wanting to play us now we are done.

Come and join us.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 11:21 PM

We are small and friendly with a great bunch of people who are willing to help new members improve their game.

Check us out.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2018 11:37 PM

Hi,

Come and be part of my pack, another C.C. match is about to start.

Sue

RSS