Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fairway Fanatics vs NYC Country Club - Mobile Club Match

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 2 2018 7:55 AM (4 replies)
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 12:09 PM

Borat74 and I are pleased to announce a WGT Mobile match between our clubs, Fairway Fanatics Golf Club and NYC Country Club.

Spreadsheet containing all rules, players, matchups, and results can be found by clicking the link below.

Match Spreadsheet

DEADLINE

All matches must be completed by midnight GMT on Wednesday, April 11, 2018.

RULES

1. 15 matches total, first team to 15.5 points wins.
    2. All matches are to be played as 9-hole head-to-head and scored as stroke play. All square matches half point each.
    3. Only basic WGT apparel is allowed, no hat, no glove.
    4. Report result to your captain.

Please make sure you add your opponent to your friend list if they are not already there. Feel free to post in this thread if you need to organize an appropriate time with your opponent. If communications is an issue please report directly to your match captain.

Good luck to everyone playing, I hope you all have a lot of fun while meeting new mates!

• Briza838
    49 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 5:46 PM

Mikey sent a friend request,  let me know the best time for yourself as I'm pretty open for times. 

Cheers mate

Briza

• 8Westside
    21 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 8:37 PM

Eagleemily please let me know when is good time for you. Look forward to playing .

• SinCityScorpion
    8 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 5:20 PM

Hello Aussie Mick, I'm SinCityScorpion (Jeff) and believe I am to play KolbyW01 who I believe sent me a friend request that I originally declined (because I obviously need a lot of help keeping of with our clubs forum threads and missed the CCvsCC matchups with his name matched with me). I have just sent a request back and want to apologize for any delay I've caused. I believe there is still time to play this match I hope. I hope it is ok to post this here in hopes of Kolbyw01 seeing this as well. I believe it was a first to 8 points and the last score I could find was 5 to 1 is this current?

Thank you

Jeff

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 7:55 AM

Hi Jeff. I've forwarded your message to KolbyW01. All event information including rules and results can be found in the spreadsheet linked in the first post, it is always kept up to date.

Good luck and have fun mate.

RSS