Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Auto select Putting Meter

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 2 2009 7:40 PM (2 replies)
  • JAYPTN
    13 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 5:26 PM

PLEASE STOP IT!  Make it a manual only selection to increase the putting meter distance, at least at the higher tiers.  Nothing kills a good game for me more than getting all set and dialed in then letting the meter go and seeing my 15 foot putt from the fringe sail 60+ feet because the putting meter was auto set at 100 feet.   Sure I should probably notice it, but if you make it manual every time I will...and if I don't notice it I have no one to blame but me.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 6:20 PM

No.  Absolutely not.  No manual selection. 

To change putters with every putting stroke would be way too time consuming, especially with the <1' putts.

You need to learn to take the .2 seconds and look at your putter distance before the shot, that is all.  You check the slope of the green, right?  You check the elevation, right?  You can check the putter, too.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2009 7:40 PM

OK, so I`m a little confused.?! Your not happy with the putter being auto set because you don`t check it and your putts gets away from you. So far, so good. Right? Your "solution"(other than being mad at WGT) is for them to change the program so you`re forced to check it every time. You even say that you will Check it Every time!? Am I still on track here?....I`m still confused!...

RSS