Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rental Clubs

Sun, Mar 25 2018 5:54 PM (3 replies)
  • mcacee
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 10:19 AM

I cannot believe WGT came and took a Rental Driver (approx; 1-2 hrs rented) while I was in the middle of a Stroke Play Match (our 5th hole ) at St. Andrew's C.C.and told me that I COULD NOT REPLACE THE CLUB IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MATCH (WHAT A JOKE)!!!!  Upon completion of our match, I received a notice from WGT's Store, stated that the "Rental Club" which had been removed from me would EXPIRE IN 12 HOURS....  what kind of Store or policy do you have???  If a club is removed from your possession under unusual conditions' such as this, Can we replace the missing club????  

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 3:55 PM

Not funny for you sir, but hilarious that the greedy bastards took your club out of your bag in the middle of your round.  The Grinch would be so proud!  

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2018 1:38 AM

mcacee:
    I cannot believe WGT came and took a Rental Driver (approx; 1-2 hrs rented) while I was in the middle of a Stroke Play Match (our 5th hole ) at St. Andrew's C.C.and told me that I COULD NOT REPLACE THE CLUB IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MATCH (WHAT A JOKE)!!!!  Upon completion of our match, I received a notice from WGT's Store, stated that the "Rental Club" which had been removed from me would EXPIRE IN 12 HOURS....
    I assume that you payed for the rental?

Anyway, clearly an error!

Clubs shouldn't be taken during a round - usually, you can prolong a rent by starting a (solo) round and leaving it unfinished.

And, they should be available to start a round till the last minute of rental.

So, they may have botched it either when they tried to close the former loophole or when they applied the different rental durations for Premium Membership(?)

To me, business as usual :(

Contact WGT directly to discuss compensation.

• hookeroni
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2018 5:54 PM

unreal

RSS